Throwing in My Room

Shot this the other night after I got off work. This is my second try at a clip video. So I hope you enjoy it. Helpful thoughts and comments are more than welcome.

Nice…clear video, going at a good speed for the camera, different angles, nice tune, and you let us know which yoyos you used in the video, where it was shot and so on. I’m curious what you used for a camera…and to edit?

very nice, clean, and clear video, very nice indeed. how long have you been throwing?

Great Job!

Really awesome stuff in that video!

Thanks for the comments guys. I’ve been throwing for 9-10ish years. I used windows movie maker to edit and Fujifilm Finepix JX250 to film.

good 5a!!!

Hey this is connor from the duncan demonstations and natinals do you go to kc yoyo club or remember me?

Oh, Yeah, you juggled. I was there.

Edit;
Sorry I missed thw second part of your question. I go to club when I can. I work in the evening, right when it is held. I’m there the big things though. When you guys come through or when there is a contest going on. I chilled with Drew, Hank, and Takeshi the last time came through. Good times man.

Pretty awesome video dude…keep it up :wink:

Awesome ;D