There should be more international competitions!

I think there should be more international competitions like in South Africa, because we don’t have any comps where I live.
There should be more everywhere.

SAY WHERE YOU LIVE AND WHY YOU THINK THERE SHOULD BE MORE COMPETITIONS THERE!!

I’m just trying to make a point, because I would like to have a competition where I live.

I’m 12 and I really like yoyoing and it would be great to see how many yoyoers the are in my community and it would be fun.
Thanks for helping

central il

I’ve been trying to get a yoyo scene + competitions going in South Africa for a long time - we just don’t have enough players to do much.

There are probably less than 10 local players who actually play yoyo regularly and know about modern yoyoing. Let me know where you’re based and maybe we can organise a yoyo meet sometime…

Spread the yoyo love, start a club at your school, and who knows, maybe it’ll all come together sooner than you think!

Every one of the contests you see, started because the person running them wanted one in their area. Sounds like it is time for you too do the same. First step is getting more people too yoyo. Start a club, street perform and promote the club, find cheap yoyos, and then giveaway cheap yoyos.
Good luck.