The World Pop-Tart Appreciation Society

they sound de-lish. I wanted to try the oat meal ones, but didn’t. I settled for the 42 pack of cinnamon and strawberry.

The oatmeal ones aren’t that great in my opinion. They are kind of dry and grainy. Like
uncooked oatmeal has just been mashed together. That’s just my opinion.

Anybody else like dipping cooked ones in milk? If you dip it for just the right amount of time you get the crust nice and soft but still have the gooey center it’s magnificent.

Send in the Armadaaaaa!!

http://www.bigredhair.com/trafalgar/victorypaint.jpg

I agree with you fully DrAwesome. I don’t dip mine IN milk, but rather I take a bite of the hot tart (oh behave…) and then take a mouthful of milk. You get a nice mixture between the hot bits and the cold bits, it’s quite the experience. =D

1 Like

They wonder why I made the Pop Tart joke then put a pic of Brittney Spears earlier…TEEHEE.

I like folding on in half, then eating. It’s like a double decker pop-tart!

Is it weird to break them vertically not horizontally?

I eat one everyday!!! I also alternate flavors every week!!! This week was BlueBerry which I really liked, next week is cinnamon!!!

nope. I do it sometimes… Well that doesn’t make it not weird it just makes it a more famous weird… So… yes? Lol

… I feel like you would loce toaster strudels aswell. Please try them, they are a little pricey. I usually end up eating a whole box in one sitting, tooooo gooood!!!

Hahaha, whilst I haven’t mentioned it, I did notice that joke and it really made me laugh. Oh britney, what are you like eh…? =P

YoRed I’ve heard great things about these Strudel-thingys before but I haven’t been able to locate any in stores. In fact my nearest supermarket has even stopped selling the chocolate pop tarts! I had to hunt around cheap off-licences near where I work until I found a place that sold them… at which point I bought all the boxes in the store just in case they ran out.

That sounds impressive, but they only had 2 boxes, so my hunt will be back on again soon… =P

well keep your eye out for them!!! Delicious buddy, thats what they are! Delishhhh

If there is one thing I like more than Pop-Tarts, it has to be Graham Crackers.

I remember eating them with milk for breakfast all the time back in my Elementary school years.

have you ever had peanut butter on graham crackers? It’s divine! But I think I’d choose pop-tart over graham crackers. Graham’s are good, but y’know… Pop-tarts

Exactly.

It appears the Jury has all agreed. Pop Tarts.

I’m eating a Chocolate poptart RIGHT NOW as I’m posting this… and I’m loving every second of it. <3

I ate 2 pop-tarts for breakfast this morning. True story

Definitely try the Toaster Strudels if you can find them…I promise you that you’ll love them. While we’re still on the subject of Pop-Tarts, you must try them toasted with a little butter slathered on top. My family grew up eating them this way. Some people here in the States think it sounds disgusting til they try it, then most change their minds haha. The brown sugar and cinnamon are the best this way, but try whatever flavors you can.

My favorite pop tart flavors
Strawberry
S’mores
Brown sugar and cinnamon ( my favorite of all time)
And
Fudge

Also if you happen to try toaster strudels you will love them! There sweet an have frosting on top!

Also since we can find poptarts all the time what if we mailed him a package full of pop tarts of different flavors he hasn’t tried yet!

My all time favorite Pop-Tart is French Toast. They smell up the whole house when you cook 'em, and they make my taste buds very happy.