The Scam of The Century!

You deserved a summit man…
You uncovered the greatest yoyo conspiracy we’ve seen to date…

2 Likes

My favorite is the one with Yoop.

Still no response from CLYW, I would like to believe it’s because they’re amassing my ransom.

Love you guys :wink:

1 Like

Maybe they are trying to relocate underground where the police will never find them …

I think they called their black jacket business lawyers to track your email to your house. I expect no reply to this, as they would silence all means of communication and not let the public know about it. Best hope is to move to Prague. Nobody suspects a yoyo fugitive there right now for a couple more weeks. Good travels man,

Hahahah this is great

Run lookaquarter, RUN

Look at him. Just look at him. He’s smiling because their trying to determine their next copyright infringement scheme. What’s the next collaboration going to be? A little gem called the onedrop x clyw NIKE? Or the Rebok? Or the Coca-cola? Just look at him.

Guys, I don’t keep up with politics. I don’t know much about mountains, or stoves. Cars? I know them… and I know when someone rips off ideas from my ultra rare Honda Benchmark with custom rims, decals, and racing stripes. I will give you a HighSpeed review of this baby! 0-60 in 12.4 seconds!!! Yeah that’s right, who’s laughing now?! Yeah and don’t pull up along side me. Do you know what spike side effects do to tires?

1 Like

Nice.

An accord? Why?

It’s actually a Honda Benchmark. Easily confused with the Accord. It came out to directly replace the Prelude. It didn’t fit into their lineup because it was so nice, so they moved it over to Acura. I guess eventually they realized with the TSX they were competing models at a similar price point and opted to keep the TSX. If you ever find one, buy it! You don’t see many around in the US, and are quite valuable as a collector. Try to find one with ultra lights. They have slightly better gas mileage.

hahhaahahah

Does that Benchmark drive better with the Series 54-Rims in the rear?

I would think about sharpened stunt-pegs. Anyone who ticks you off could get the Ben-Hur treatment. :wink:

I’d be cautious. I heard this happened to someone else, and they didn’t amass a ransom but a group of ninjas with yoyo’s…Canadian ninjas…

Canadian Ninjas? The guys at SNL would have fun with that :slight_smile:

Kung-Fu; eh?

That can leap 50 foot hudles

They’re called Caninjas and they will slice you in half with their maple leaf shaped shurikens.

GG

1 Like