The RESULTS of the People's Choice Awards for 2013

All right guys - the results are in for the YoYoExpert People’s Choice Awards for 2013! First of all, thanks a ton to everybody who participated; we ended up with 20 voters! Now let’s take a look at the good stuff (drumroll please)…

YoYo Country of the Year: USA (w/ 35% of the vote)

YoYo Player Team of the Year: Duncan (w/ 40% of the vote)

YoYo Company of the Year: OneDrop (w/ 37% of the vote)

New YoYo Manufacturer of the Year: 2Sickyoyos (w/ 50% of the vote)

YoYo of the Year: YoYoFactory Shutter (w/ 50% of the vote)

YoYo Video of the Year: Ill Vibes - CLYW (w/ 16% of the vote)

YoYo Contest Freestyle of the Year: Janos Karancz’s 1A Final @ Worlds (w/ 63% of the vote)

YoYo Contest Moment of the Year: Gentry Stein Winning US Nationals (w/ 42% of the vote)

YoYo Player of the Year: Janos Karancz (w/ 42% of the vote)

YoYo Rookie Player of the Year: Kazuya Murata aka YoYo Baby (w/ 42% of the vote)

Most Inspirational Player of the Year: Janos Karancz (w/ 33% of the vote)

So there you have it! Congrats to all the winners, and I hope everybody had a good time with this.

Discuss below!

BTW, if you see any error in the results, please contact me via PM. Thanks again guys!

WOW Good Stuff

1/11

Well, at least I’ve not totally failed :slight_smile:

You probably should have left it open longer with only 20 people voting it doesn’t say much.

I see your point, but 1) there weren’t even any voters on the last two days, so it seems people lost interest in it anyway, and 2) I didn’t want to annoyingly continue to bump it for another week. Not to mention, I’d say that the results are pretty agreeable. None of the winners were undeserving.