The RCS Author is Back!

The Rain CIty Skills “Author” returns in 8 new colourways!

The original was released in 2019 at the World Yoyo Contest to go with My book, “How to Run a Boutique Yoyo Business”. With the sequel “The People of Yoyo” getting ready for publication, I thought it was time for more author yoyos!

This throw is the same unbelievable 56g as the original. Yup, 56g. Waylon spent all of worlds 2019 wandering around and handing people the yoyo to try, and asking them to guess it’s weight. No one, after playing it, guessed under 60g. It’s magical. Like, fun magical, not actually ensorcelled. Except maybe the fantasy edition. I didn’t order those from the shop, they didn’t even come in the box. Just…appeared on my shelf one day.

Where was I…oh right, specs!

Price: $50
Release date - Thursday August 20 at 5pm Pacific/8PM Eastern

Specs:

Weight 56.3
Diameter 53.9mm
Width 44.2mm
Bearing – Groove Concave

In the Box:

• 1 Author yoyo with a Rain City “Sun shower” string
  • Stickers!
  • Lego accessories for the hubs
  • A Custom “Mryoyothrower” pen/cell phone stylus and a Lego sword, so you can answer the question – Is the pen mightier than the sword? (Note – Fantasy and Sci-Fi editions come with a Lego lightsaber)

Each Author comes wrapped in an autographed page of one of Mr. Yoyothrower’s rough drafts. Hold onto it, it might be worth something one day when he’s a famous author!

This time we are releasing 8 colourways to match major story genres, around 20 pieces each. Stay tuned for more pictures!

-Fantasy, Science Fiction, Horror, Thriller, Paranormal, Romance, Non-Fiction (Music Book) and a re-release of “The Editor” with two engravings.

Pen and stickers - Copy

9 Likes

Awesome news; I can’t wait to see the new color ways. Also, aren’t you supposed to be on vacation?

2 Likes

I am on vacation, I only internet in tiny chunks when we find wifi, or the occasional “Screw it I’m spending the money on extra data this month” when it’s raining, lol. Besides, gotta keep the release schedule up, and that means marketing!

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes