The OP’s bad experience with another Yoyostore/Forum, does not justify sharing that negative experience on this Yoyostore/Forum

Ordered a 4 pack of bearings on may 3rd, by may 12 I still hadn’t received any shipping update. Today I found the phone number on their website and texted, still no reply.

Anyone experience anything. Similar?

4 Likes

The website mentioned texting. Specially iMessage, and when I texted the number, the messages were blue and said delivered.

3 Likes

Mario - I think you know this by now, but I answer my text messages from friends…coworkers…family…AND YOYO PEEPS!

But, you know…you’re a friend, family, and a yoyo peep - so I’m a bit biased.

@Bismooo - strongly suggest taking this down.

3 Likes

Did your cc get dinged? I haven’t heard anything about Bestbuy in so long, I thought that they had closed. The dates on their website ends on 2019. Not that this necessarily means anything.

2 Likes

Last post on FB was 2018.

3 Likes

I’ve ordered from them twice. Both in 2020, I think - maybe once was early 2021. Both times it took a couple of weeks for my order to ship, and there was no tracking info. Basically back to the dark ages when ordering from a catalog took 6-8 weeks… Only about half that long.

4 Likes

I trust you’ll get it, this has been brought up before a few times. It’s likely his side gig and if you buy his stuff it’ll take longer to get it.

I need my stuff fast, I use yoyoexpert. Only exception is if the competitor has something I want that they don’t have.

6 Likes

Maybe you should have ordered from YOYOEXPERT THE SPONSOR OF THIS SITE… :nauseated_face:

13 Likes