The official Pun thread

I bet you thought this pun is real… NOOOOOOOpe CHUCK TESTA!

I had a really good one, but unfortunately it is not appropriate for these forums.

Here’s another

Johnny’s friend tells him that most adults harbor dark secrets, and if you say “I know the truth, the whole truth” to them, they will most likely bribe you with money to keep quiet.
So Johnny goes home and tells his Mom “I know the truth, and the whole truth.” His mother promptly gives him $20 and says “Never tell your father.”
When his Dad comes home, Johnny says, “Dad, I know the truth, the whole truth.” His father bends down and hands him $50, and says “Do not tell your mother.” Johnny is quite pleased with himself, so when the mailman comes, Johnny opens the door and says, “I know the truth, and the whole truth.” The mailman bends down and says “Then give your daddy a great big hug!”

That’s not really a pun, but funny nonetheless!

Gave me a good chuckle :smiley:

An algebra professor boarded a plane with a calculator, small whiteboard, and a protractor.

He was charged with carrying weapons of math instruction.

I tried to get Matt smith and David tennant in the same place. But sadly I made a pair-o-docs.

1 Like

I remember last year when people annoyed me, I would interrupt by loudly saying, “NOPE Chuck Testa!” The acting in that commercial is so bad that it is funny:P

what did the sick man say in the elevator i think im coming down with something

(another person in the elevator says…) “I think I am too!”

When an actress saw here first strands of gray hair she thought she would dye