The Official - CLYW News

Nope. One Drop has machined stuff for them, as well. And I think they have been through a couple US machine shops.

one drop makes a bunch of their throws (chief, AC, GE, canvas)

Does this mean sub $145 Puffins and Cliffs? :wink:

I think it would be cool if you changed the inner wall of the Wooly Marmot to resemble the inner wall of the Canvas.

Most of the recent ones were manufactured by one drop. Ac and chiefs come to mind. I think the GE was as well

Updates on the Puffin? ;D

Update

I tryed Kavka’s Puffin, really like how it plays, for me better than AC or Chief( but I was never big fan of them).

That is one of the coolest things ever.

It is actually more expensive for us to machine in Canada compared to the USA. So not sure who started that rumor.

For the Puffin we are working on some neat new stuff for the packaging. So once that all gets done we will be ready for the release. Hoping for this month: we shall see how it goes :slight_smile:

A mini-Chief would be the greatest thing ever…

GE is Made in Canada.

Chris what is your favorite yoyo that your company doesn’t make

I love the idea of a mini Chief too! Been toying with that for a while.

I would LOVE a mini chief!

Also the puffin is amazing so I can only imagine its going to have some amazing new packaging with it.

:o
WANT

Are you considering actually producing it, or just a fun idea to mess about with?

If you do, I think Inuksuk would be a cool name that goes along with the Native American theme. They’re little cairns used by the Inuit.

I have a few

C3 Berserker (blue pink silver one)
YYF Shaqler Northstar
OD Cascade
YYF Supernova

Spyy meets Clyw, episode 2