The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

Don’t forget to bend that back and watch those teef BOI

1 Like

ok boi

Saw a video on the hook and Brent stole. Got the hook in a few minutes gonna work on the Brent stole now. It’s been way too hot to go out lately and I don’t have the room in my room for 4a or 5a and my popstar came in today so I’ve been banging through the yotricks 1a playlist.

1 Like

Alright got both down. Spent more time picking out knots than actually learning the Brent next time I should watch how to get out of things before practicing them

3 Likes

After getting all cocky and “Oh I have totally got Ninja Vanish now” I subsequently lost it. Good news however is I got it again this morning. Good anecdote huh?

3 Likes

@Damo just pull the knot open with your throwhand when you miss the Brent stole and hop the yoyo through the hoop from the back! That’s how you get out the knot quickly

3 Likes

I was actually getting knots from landing and KNOT knowing how to get out of it because I didn’t watch that far in the video lol.

3 Likes

The trick that I finally landed was the beef hook gunshot. It was after I couldn’t get dumshot I decided to try beefhooks again. Didn’t think I would land it but I got first try that time(after several times of trying to learn it and giving up)

7 Likes

Finally landing Superman with about a 90% consistency

5 Likes

Been playing some fixed axle. Finally got Kwijibo down kind of smooth. Throwing a Spinworthy Scorcher, a freebie @Glenacius_K kindly sent to me with a Harbinger I ordered.

12 Likes

Nice job man! Such a cool trick!!

@Z_Car
Woo!!! That was awesome! :smiley:

3 Likes

Just learned finger grinds time to learn the hot grind I guess

4 Likes

Lol damb sometimes I feel like you twitch and mongoose are watching me. Every post within like 30 seconds one of you guys likes it :slight_smile: thx for the love :two_hearts: Also green sux

7 Likes

Bam, beat em to it on that one

4 Likes

I have no life!
Also I totally agree with you on green!
Can you believe there’s a dweeb on these forums that’s trying to collect pretty much nothing but!? >.<’ lol

3 Likes

I’ve always been watching lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Brent stole.
Ugh. It’s been on and off my radar for the past eight months.
For some reason, it didn’t click, until I learned Ninja Vanish and Reverse Brent Stole.
Also, having a difficult time transitioning from RBS to NV but find it easier to do the reverse. :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Did you see the post on the Facebook bst of the guy asking about an old giveaway someone had where he asked people to do Brent stoles with their wang. And only 1 legend sent in a video and won a yoyo. Def worth a read if you want to be amused

1 Like

I finally landed 2.0 so excited

5 Likes

I’m trying to just get 2.0 consistent.

5 Likes