The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

(mobile: http://youtu.be/UInAsszmXQg)

Awwww hahaha. I’ll win next time Greg P!

1 Like

Love the ending gregp

1 Like

Haha.  Yeah… you looked overexcited.

Not “over”… that was my first time ever landing it front to back without any missed elements! Not the cleanest you’ll ever see anyone do that trick, but it’s not often you get to see someone land a complex trick for the first time EVAH!

I can do it now- I’m going to make it smooth, then make a vid for you. Congrats man. Enjoy the Glory!

Well if you think about it, you’re getting excited about landing a heavy weight that is attached to a string on the string intentionally the whole time the weight is on the bottom and when bringing it to the top of the string you shout for joy.

So you DO understand the excitement! I knew it all along. ;D

Looking forward to it! I’m trying to ensmoothen mine more, too. I’m getting better at some parts, but for that last chop to trapeze you can still tell I’m in “pray it’s not still tangled around my NTH forefinger” mode. :wink:

Pretty awesome that we both learned the trick in fairly short order! It’s a fun one to do once it stops being so frustrating. I’m not sure it’s a fun one for people to WATCH, though. Looks like just a bunch of cat’s cradle to yuggles.

I totally agree. I hated the trick while I was learning it (that weord cross are thing- ug!) but i love it now. It’s actually pretty smooth already, maybe I’ll make a vid for you on sunday.

thumb grind hook

Gorilla hands.

HOOK… THOUGH IT IS RARE

I did an ear Brent stole

Awesome, it’s been a very Brent Stole day, I hit a triple under the leg, I can hit doubles consistently, but this is the first triple I can recall hitting.

Brent stoles are my life haha

H.O.T’s horizontal combo from the beginning of his 2013 Nats freestyle

Decided to give up on boingy boing a decent while ago and just move on, tried it again earlier this week. Nailed it 8)

Enigma! I’m still finding that very last pop and grab is mostly luck. Wish it wasn’t, since the rest of the trick is skill and timing now.

I finally landed matrix probably like the 5th throw im really happy witht he trick its a cool advanced part 1 trick ;D ;D