The game

It’s just for fun! It’s not like we’re asking people to go swim through a pit full of sharks! I do agree the donation thing is a bit absurd though.

I won the game :). Not the other game ;). I won this game :D. Because I can ;D. I have cheats 8). Nuff said.

I lost.

Every time this thread gets bumped, I lose The Game. And win The Other Game.

And Redneck… Take a chill pill, okay?

This forum doesn’t have much of a point… Why do you “waste” your time on it then?

I am mainly frustrated about the whole “donations” thing…that really bugs me.

As for The Game itself, I guess I just kind of took as really stupid right off the bat. I can see the “fun” behind it a little more now. Sorry if I offended anyone.

First of all, why do you?

Second, I spend time on here because it improves my knowledge of throwing. Not to mention it is quite fun. And soon, I will be using it for practical purposes…don’t ask.

Seriously.

Seriously what?

so like Crysis

Yoyo 143 seemed to be making an effort to stop people from going on the forums. It seemed really mean and when I said “seriously” I was actually trying to compliment your post about yoyo143. No offense was meant.

As for you yoyo143: I am not trying to insult or be mean but please let us decide whether we want to stay on the forums. If one post is bad (now I am not saying this one is), I would not leave the forums just for that. I would just hope better things popped up.

He wasn’t trying to get people off of the forums. He was simply making an exaggeration, to prove a point. You’ve only been on the forums for a couple of days, so you don’t really know the environment, but yoyo143 is a nice guy, and would never try kicking people off the forums. I think you just misunderstood his message.

We’re really blowing this out of proportion. I understand where redneck is coming from, because the whole donations thing is stupid. At the same time, people just play the game for fun, not to hurt others.

1 Like

Key word with the donations thing here is VOLUNTARY (not screaming just emphasis) you don’t have to pay them. These people want to pay them.

Omg!!! I lost! But I’ll win…

What? No no no! Im just proving a point. Cuz a fourm with nobody posting would be heaven for me.

zorro I would be careful where you step your getting on the wrong foot with some of the nicest people on the forums you might want to be careful.

1 Like

Im not that nice O_o
Haha just kidding. Its not a big deal… Lets just let it goooooooo

when you said that I thought of Peter Pan… Lolzeez

Anyways…I lost.
How this thread has burned…,

1 Like

I WIN!

Haven’t thought out anything lately just winning…