The Doctor's Office: Throwing in Denver

Hey everyone!

I’ve never posted on this forum before, but I’ve been around for quite some time on other forums as well as representing the yo-yoing scene here in Denver, Colorado! I just thought that I would like to share a new video I made showcasing some neat tricks and four awesome One Drop throws! Stick around for the credits so you can see where you can get the song used in the video courtesy of DVS NME!

Cheers,
Doctor B

1 Like

yeahhhhh Colorado!!! Finally somebody ;D ;D

Awww, yeah! You in D-Town?

Castle Rock if youve heard of it. Its north of Co Springs and South of Denver

For sure! I’ve lived in CO since I was in high school, so I know exactly where you’re from! You should make the commute on Sundays around 3PM to the Wizard’s Chest in Cherry Creek! We’d love to have you at our club!

SNOWWW!!! only got 1 inch near me lol

I love the snow here in Colorado. When I was younger, I lived in the mountains at around 9500 ft. in elevation…oh, the snow storms! They were legendary!

Hey, John right? I saw you at the Wizards Chest, actually. I threw a Hitman Pro and you tried to teach me Kwijibo. I learned it, by the way. Now I have gotten much, much better, landing stuff lie white buddah and suicides. So cool to see you throwing. I hope to return to the Wizards Chest soon.

Quality video there buddy…

niceeeeeee!!!

Totally! Still starts around 3ish…