The best looking yo-yo ever!?

That is :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:. Hope you’ve been having the most blessed days ever

3 Likes

To better appreciate what you’re saying. Why don’t you show a gap view…. A rearview.…… you know… from B-Heind?

I just thought it was kind of funny how you describe the beauty of the curves, and in you basically just show the cup views…

2 Likes

Love this colorway

20221027_183756

12 Likes

It plays like a dream, it was my favorite yoyo for a long time until the TiTross came along. The Alliance is crazy agile if you want it to be, laidback if you want it to be, tons of spin time and stability.

I suffer from psoraisis and eczema, both autoimmune skin conditions so my hands and 2 fingernails always look beat. Its no fun, and also affects a few other regions but its whatever lol

4 Likes

As long as your okay. I thought you smashed it in a door or something

2 Likes

The unbroken curves in the cup are my favorite part. No cuts, no lines just sloping curves from the unique side effect hub. But, Good point, here is that profile shot. Big Curvy W shape.

15 Likes

Nah doesnt hurt, just ugly lol

1 Like

You’re still amazing! Nobody worried about that

1 Like

Mint berry crunch. searching for this one

Or the RSO Ti crackle

20 Likes

That color is sickkkkk

2 Likes

The unknown inception is one of my favorites too. They were so limited I didn’t even get one.

16 Likes

If you have one lmk please

22 Likes

Oh that’s unique. Never seen that shape

1 Like

The centrifugal (motion) in ice bow colorway is my favorite colorway I have ever seen on a YoYo, and no this isn’t a highly edited photo it’s literally that intense. Love the lines, love the design, love the rims.

27 Likes

The Spyy Addiction 2’s acid wash. This one is mine but any of the colors they did like this on these were just amazing in my opinion. Also one of the only throws that I actually like the engravings on

21 Likes

For me it would have to be the Charcoal Spectra EH. I don’t have one, but really want one.

22 Likes

I wish @yyfben2.deactivated will make more of these. Other color options with this engraving would be cool too.

22 Likes

This is the one I was thinking of too. Love the color and the shape. I might order another. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tbh I was “whelmed” when I had it in person :smiling_face_with_tear:IMO the pictures looked better than when I had it in hand , I liked the cracking but the colour “under” always looked “flawed” to me , compared to the solid colour of “OG MechaBape SE ” :sweat_smile: I owned the Godzilla for about 3 months and sent it back to the buddy that “sold” it to me :sweat_smile:

Play wise it was too heavy for my liking and didn’t ring quite as much as my MechaBape SE

1 Like

Frieza Banshee SS

22 Likes