That one yoyo?

A long time ago,the Dark Magic (yep, the original). I bought it from here, and well, the day before it was supposed to come… I didn’t sleep. And still, if I see anyone with one, I just have to throw it. Brings back the memories of the Matrix and failing the 1.5 mount. my hype machine. ;D

I’ve been dreaming of a Luchador ever since they came out. Never seen one in real life, but it has some weird magnetism that keeps me hoping I’ll get one one day.

FHZ’s always pull me in for some reason. Modded, unmodded, special edition, normal colors. It dosent matter I just want them all!

SPYY Spyder II…
When I first saw it i thought it was awesome, and then continued to look at yoyos I couldn’t afford. But I kept coming back to that one over and over again, and now I’m saving to get one, Cuz I just have to have it…

Alex berenguel peak after 2.5 yrs of searching i found a mib one and bought it for $180 i love it more than my other peaks and am afraid to use it

1. The promo video was one of the first videos I saw of modern yoyoing. Still don’t have one. Someday…