Thank You Posts

What are they? How do you give and recieve them?

I’m fairly new to this forum, and I’m not sure what they are…please help!

Thanks!
Moddie

1 Like

When someone posts there is a Thank You button in the upper right of their post. How do you receive them? Make a good post and people will (read should) give you a Thank You. How do you give them? Just click on the Thank You button in the upper right of a post.

When sum1 makes a post that helps you out or is something you needed you press the thankyou button above the post and it just shows them your appreciation

First of all, welcome to the forums, second of all, if you help somebody, then the person has the choice of giving you a thank you post if they want, they don’t have to, it is not mandatory, and third of all, to give a thank you post all you have to do is click the thank you button near the top right corner of the post you want to give a thank you post for, it is next to the quote button.
I hope this helps, and I hope you would enjoy it here on the forums.

Post more Perry!!!

The “thankyou” button is right…here^

Hello,

I’m also new to these “thank you” buttons and stuff but I have an answer for you. If you needed something or wanted to know something and someone replys back to you, you click the thank you button on the top right corner.