TEN YOYO-DropBears 4 New Color Ways plus a YYE Edition Coming to YoYo Expert!!!!

Hey…since Vs. Newton is down…is it okay to copy cherry blossom branches? I loved that colorway…but now it seems I can’t attain it on a yoyo…

Wow I also really digging the the Gold coast yellow edition too thank you Laxdude! Well all the other colorways look great!

Love the new colors! But I already have a team edition Drop Bear (which is amazing!!). Any chance we will see these on the Wet Whistle sometime soon?

Yea I’m at Air Circus at least a few hours a day while I’m on vacation. When do you normally go?

I am never sure. I go to Stone Harbor usually once a year for a week, then visit Ocean City for one day.

Yeah I plan on being there! It’s little out-of-the-ways for me but totally worth it. I heard from someone there might even be a NJ States contest down there next year. I hope to see you again :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Yup ;D That’s where I go to perform on Thursday nights during their “Family Night” on the boardwalk. You’ll see a lot of yoyoers during that time.

I have a few DropBears at Air Circus. By any chance, did you pick up a red one from there?

I looked up his Cherry Blossom and it looks like it’s a custom job. I think he may have had it done by Jason Wong. These are difficult but I 'll find out more about it.

Thanks for the suggestion :wink:

That would be awesome! We’ll be running some more Wet Whistles soon so let me put that on my suggestion list.

Cheers!

Actually, I bought the red Drop Bear. Now it’s my favorite yoyo, as shown on my profile. I just had to buy it after I tried Reggie’s Team Edition Drop Bear.

I never saw Ten Yo’s at Circus…

They only got 2 Wet Whistles and 2 Drop Bears. All 4 were gone in about a week.

hey im in Stone Harbor and always hang out with Roo (Joe) and Shane at air circus , if anyone is down over the summer hmu and we can throw together

PS Gold Coast is the one of the best looking color ways i have seen, really hot

Funny I was there just about every week, Thursday nights which is family night at the boardwalk, and there was a Ten Yo there of some sort.

Hey, idk if you remember me, but last summer I met you and you tried my MVP and Hulk Smash Avalanche before the contest on the family night after 4th of July

Just tried a pre-pro Drop Bear today. Loved it. Will definitely look into getting one.

Cool. I thought that was you! Thanks man, glad you like our throws. Reggie is an awesome guy! I like it when I get the chance
to meet new yoyo friends down at the shore.

Mullicabob: Remember the project we talked about doing? I got a DropBear and it’s almost ready for ya :smiley: PM me so we can talk.

BTW- Awesome job restoring Shane’s Wet Whistle! It looks way better than when he first got it.
Cheers!
-Roo

1 Like

Yoyoavenger: Next time your in Stone Harbor definitely look me up!!! You’ll find me throwing with laxdude99 and yoyofreak12.

Also, let me know if you belong to any yoyo clubs. I might be able to hit some on my travels.

Cheers!
Roo

Will do