Super fire Sale! First come first serve. Teal 5kqv, reboot, 66%, Dune, Kamuraiju, mini star 2! Price cuts on all yo-yos

But one item, take $5 off. Buy two items take $10. Buy three take $20 off!

Brand new mint with box Mini star 2 from the most recent run in the pink/black acid wash!
This thing is brand spanking new with less than 5 min of play!! Sold!

Mini star 2 - sold

Adding some bangers here!

Purple Reboot! Brand new Mint with box!
$70
$65

Purple Kamuraiju
Brand new mint with box
$60
$55

Dune
Brand new mint with box
$75
$70

Sturm Panzer 66% stealth ogre bi metal
A grade, brand new mint with box.
Sold

Look at this beauty! Teal Kuntosh 5kQV!

This one I’m unsure about letting go. This would be my third 5kQV that I let get away. And something tells me I won’t ever get another chance at a teal 5kqv so I’m pricing this to keep. The previous owner said he bought it brand new and that it came with the ano flaw pictured where there’s a couple flecks of ano missing on th Erin I tried to capture it. He swore it showed up from the factory like that, I honestly believe him cuz even tho it looks like a small flat spot there’s actually no physical wear that u can feel with ur hand at all. If u closed ur eyes and felt all around the rim you wouldn’t feel anything whatsoever. So aside from that it’s about as near mint as it can be.
$125
$120

Traded!

This is the price I sold my last one at. And whoever buys it I’ll know that’s where it’s meant to be. It’s not meant to just anyone. But they’ll know it when they see it and won’t let it get away. *Will NOT come with brass se.

All throws will come with different se than what’s pictured just message me and we’ll figure it out. I love all these yo-yos andplan on replacing every single one of them. But right now I have my sights set on aa couple grails

Add $5 for shipping

7 Likes

Any chance you’re looking for trades?

2 Likes

Such an insanely good undersized, performs like a normal size throw.

2 Likes

I’ve heard great things and it looks amazing. I might have a line on another one. Waiting to hear back. I’ve wanted one for a long time. There is a lot of General Yo I would like to try.

Edit: got one! Thanks to the beautiful @Slestak75 and for an amazing deal that I can’t disclose here :grin:

1 Like

The Hatrick and 5 Star hold a special place in my heart. The way we both like the end 2, I think you’d love the Hatrick if you can find one.

3 Likes

Those two are probably my main wants out of the general yo lineup. Hat trick looks tops. So does the 5star. One of these days……

1 Like

Sorry I just barely checked the forum. But for the record yes I would entertain trades and congrats @Yodaddyo on the new ministar it really is a star :star:

1 Like

Thanks dude! Sorry for accidentally hijacking your thread :joy:

But hey, free bumps :man_shrugging: Lol

1 Like

No worries dude! All good appreciate it

Bump

@8269christopher teal kuntosh 5kqv

2 Likes

Trades I’m looking for top deck, rev 1, rev 2 and LT all in any splash colorways! Also SM rebirth, any dragon slayer od, sm nitro, open to other Saturday markets, pond scum, broken heart etc. hmu!
Ti fallen angel.

1 Like

Just got a break to check my phone. I responded to all the backed up messages. If u messaged me for one of the yo-yos pls check ur inbox

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.