Sturm Panzer

I was wondering what sturm panzer to get, they all seem different, but i dont know what to get. Does anyone know if the stealth ogre MkII plays fast? Ive heard great things about this yoyo and i was kinda upset at seeing that the leo sniper MK II was discontinued, but are the other new ones basically new versions of that. I was also considering the 2sickyoyo knight. what would your preference be?

I have the Schneider Mk-II and the Leosniper Mk-II. Both play amazingly. While I love both, I prefer the Schneider to the Leo Sniper. The Leo Sniper Is just a little too light for me. The Blade attack pads are a bit snaggy at the start but after a day or two of throwing they should break in. The schneider is quite fast. Both are also great for fingerspins if you take out the potting cap stickers.

I havn’t played the stealth ogre mk-II yet but it looks cool. You can’t go wrong with the schneider. They were just restocked in Matte Black on another site that shall not be named. If you can’t find it pm me and I’ll point you in the right direction :slight_smile:

I have 5 of them now and love all of them. Don’t have a stealth ogre but I definitely plan on getting one. If u do get one I would suggest emailing them directly instead of going thru billybobs