Stuff for trade or sale , Come take a look

Im back with some new stuff to trade, feel free to lowball and offer things that arent on my wants list, the worst i can say is no
AS OF NOW SELLING IS PRIORITY, IF YOU MAKE ME A FAIR OFFER I WILL SELL IT TO YOU
I Have:
a near mint Victor gravitsky superstar one tiny ding because a friend dropped it, and a few scuffs no box.GONE
a mint Spyy speedfreak, no box, amazing throw.GONE
A MonkeyfingeR design evil-Yo comes with concave, 1 scuff, with box, 1st run colourway.
mint star grade stryker, has 2 ano flaws, no box, smooth.
purple atmoshphere solid spin axle, some scuffs and scratches, no dings, no box, no caps.
a purple duncan raptor with 4 very minor dings, lost the caps, no box, smooth.
EVERYTHING IS NOW FOR SALE AND TRADE
Wants:
offers
A FLYING HUT THIS IS A MUST HAVE!
supernova
09 severe
peak
bvm
avalanche
DNA
No.9
Any yyr besides a dreadnought or dreadnought G
genesis
sasquatches
gnarwals
confection
solaris

also i know i dont have feedbakc on yoyoexpert but i do have feedback on yoyonation user name on yyn is dwatt

purple legacy for raptor?plz. legace is loud but i put a speed bearing on it :smiley:

I have a question about the Monkeyfinger Evil Yo, when you say 1st colorway, what do you mean? Could you post pics? 2nd, do you still have the custom string it comes with and/or the bag it comes with? 3rd, would you sell the Stryker for $75? And finally, do you accept money being shipped to you (I ship first)?

Bump, they did another run with more colorways and i have the first run color, i would consider selling the stryker but i dont have paypal, and no i dont have any of the little goodies that the evilyo comes with.

Look could you either describe the colorway and post more pics? And how much for the stryker?

i would prefer to trade it and i cannot get pics for a while.

Ok, so you won’t sell the stryker, only trade it? And could you please describe the colorway of the Evil Yo?

i cannot describe it, go to monkeyfinger.ca and look for the orange one with the different color splashes, and i could sell the stryker if you really wanted

Does the evil yo have a vibe?? I’m willing to trade a wooly marmot on side is light red and the other is dark red… And we both live in Canada so the shipping isnt much problem and I don’t wanna have a trade count of zero pls make it change

you would have to ship first, and the monkeyfinger isnt vibey at all

UP UP AND AWAY

need to post pix.