Still Need To Sell (Prices lowered-Logi RGB PC stuff, ZGRT, Motion, AL7 & More—NeedGone—Save On Bundles!)

Alrighty, so here we are. I let myself get scammed trying to get a new phone for one of the boys, and now I’m paying the price. Again. Bundle and Save! Prices are SHIPPED CONUS.

Starting from Left to Right, numbers are bundles and letters are individual.

All orders will come with extra string, and a delightful hand written note from yours truly. I really need to recover what I can, I’m open to reasonable offers.

Unless stated the throws are NMTBS.

Feel free to DM with any questions or for more pics. As much as I hate it, I just can’t accept trades this time. Thank you all for looking and support!

Logitech LightSpeed/LightSync Gaming Bundle:
Everything in great physical condition and is like new. The cloth mousepad has never been used (I preferred the hard surface one). No box for keyboard or mouse. The PowerPlay mousepad still goes for $100 on Amazon at last check, asking $135 OBO for everything. Times getting short and this stuff needs to get gone.
(upload://zaphDnxGiLAXCVDnamYflYs0pTA.jpeg)

Logitech LightSpeed/LightSync Gaming Bundle Includes: Logitech G910 RGB LightSync Mechanical Keyboard (clicky), Logitech PowerPlay Qi charging mousepad, Logitech G903 LightSpeed Wireless/Wired RGB Gaming Mouse with LightSync and Customizable side button layout.

THE THROWS:

Plastics: $20/each, or $45 together
A) CLYW Yeti 2, Sky Blue (very minor cracking in hub, no effect on play)

B) YYF Arrow Elite, green and blue

C) iYoYo Shooting Star, Glow (B-Grade, only accepts unresponsive bearing but plays great)

D) Magic Yoyo K1 Crystal+ (I have the box and bearing tool, glove, responsive bearing)

ZGRT:
A) KnuckleYo ZipLine Edition, with box. No pouch (kids stole it, I have extra MicroLine string though): $35

Unity YoYos:
A) Affinity, green, AL7 (one of the smoothest throws I’ve owned): $35

YoTricks, Duncan:

1. Thrills n’ Chills Bundle: $40 (save $20!)
    Canon, blue, B-grade and 5A abused but still smooth AKA “the thrills” + Arcade, black/silver half swap, B Grade but still smooth + Atom Smasher w/ Blue hub

2. The Dark Side is Chill Bundle: $35 (Save $10!)
    YoTricks Arcade, A Grade w/ 1 tiny nick no effect on play + Duncan Freehand, blue and red half swap, small bearing, light marring around caps

A) YoYricks Arcade, Dark Galaxy, A Grade w/ 1 tiny nick that doesn’t effect play, with box: $25

B) Duncan, Freehand, blue and red half swap, light marring around caps, small bearing: $20

A) Canon, Blue, B-Grade, 5A scarred but smooth and a great beater: $20

B) Arcade, B-Grade, black/silver half swap with one small nick: $20

C) Atom Smasher, blue AL hub, Polycarbonate: $20

Motion + YYF: $120 (Save $15!)

1. Ride or Bi-Metal Bundle— Motion YoYos Harmonic, purple w/matte rims + YYF Baryon, B-Grade due to ano flaw that is barely noticeable:

A) Motion YoYos Harmonic, Purple w/Matte Rims: $95

B) YoYoFriends Baryon, B Grade for minor ano flaw: $40

1 Like

Bump to the top

Realized the pics showing the nicks on the Wyvern didn’t fully upload, and have corrected that.

Shoot some offers! Lots of great throws in need of a new home!

Updates:

OneDrop Guitars n’ Hot Rods Bundle: $OLD
ZGRT The Don: $OLD

Thank you!

I know you’re thinking about sending that DM. Deals are waiting!

Bumpity Bump

Still lots of deals to be made!

Good throws left! Send a DM, Let’s talk before they’re gone!

SOLD:
OD Cerekote Bundle
ZGRT, The Don

AVAILABLE: Make an offer!
•All Plastics
•Both YoTricks Arcades
•ZGRT, KnuckleYo-ZipLine Edition
•Unity YoYos, Affinity-AL7 (one of the smoothest throws I’ve owned)
•Motion YoYos, Harmonic-Matte Rims, Purple
•YYF, Baryon-B Grade for ano-flaw (from a mystery box)

Bump

New Stuff Added!

Logitech Lightspeed/LightSync RGB Gaming Bundle $135 OBO :arrow_up:

Times getting short and this stuff needs to get gone—let’s make a deal!

Bump back up

Bump back up.

$100 OBO on the Logitech stuff

Good throws for best offer!

Christmas Weekend Begins Bump!

Yo-yo-yo! :santa::yo-yo:

Bumpin up!

Merry Christmas Bump!

Happy New Year Bump!

1 Like

YoTricks Dark Galaxy Arcade + Duncan Freehand: SOLD! Thank you!

Bumpin back up

Bump

ZGRT KnuckleYo & Motion Harmonic: $OLD!!

Thank You!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.