@Stanleybrando Seller Feedback

Great buying experience with @Stanleybrando. Immediate response, and great interaction. I received tracking number within about an hour of sending money via PayPal. Package was here within 48 hours - it helps when you live in adjoining states! Yoyo is just as described (and a thing of beauty).

2 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Same, got the clear coat Orbital GTX, and it’s floaty and powerful, exactly the play I was hoping for. Buy with confidence @Stanleybrando

1 Like

Thank you!

Excellent seller! Awesome communication…will buy from again, probably in a minute!!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Samsies. Great communication, prompt shipping, and what a throw!!!

3 Likes

Looks familiar! Fun, isn’t it!?

2 Likes

I’m having fun so far! :blush:

2 Likes

Bought 3 yoyos from @Stanleybrando. First 2 arrived today and they were just as described. Eagerly awaiting the 3rd to come in. If he still has some yoyos left and you are interested in them do not hesitate to buy one from him!

1 Like

Same here. Orbital GTX and Yoshicuda. Both perfect. Thanks @Stanleybrando !

1 Like

@Stanleybrando Easy transaction, good communication, packaging good, sent in timely manner. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Likewise, very happy with the seller. Shipped promptly and has great communication.

Bought a throw from @Stanleybrando, great transaction with quick and well packaged shipping.

A++++

Thanks!

1 Like

Bought a throw from @Stanleybrando . No issues at all. Excellent communications, fast shipping. Would do business again with no hesitation.

kgb

1 Like

Totally committed. It shipped the next day, and it arrived VERY fast and very well packaged.
gratitude @Stanleybrando!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.