SPYY #TYY

They actually aren’t that hard to get. My fav is the radian

im selling a solaris at the moment its not mint but its smooth and great for 5a and a beater…

Man this is SOOOOOO going to break my yoyo budget.

So will these be available on YYE?

I came into the yoyo scene a bit before they stopped making yoyos. Never got to see the full glory of SPYY, so I hope that this will be amazing.

:smiley:

Nah. SPYY yoyos were more like real life mythical creatures. :slight_smile:

1 Like

what made them so much better than the other companies out there? I mean we’re they THAT amazing?

Other than that they had anti-gravity properties and could print money :P, they were just different and super interesting. If you haven’t seen an image of them, look up the Pistolero and the Radian Super Light, for example. They’re just wicked cool, like a kraken, a dragon, or a pegasus. :slight_smile:

Not to mention, they’re super smooth. All 5 that I’ve tried/owned (Orbitron, Supra, and 3 different Addiction v2’s) have been some of my smoothest yoyos; no detectable vibe.

Anyone remember the SPYY Pure? Very sexy…

This needs to stay near the top. So much want for this yoyo right now! No offense to any of the other makers of Ti throws this year, but glad I didn’t jump on them because of this one ;D

Just in case you missed it - http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1467/SPYY-TYY-01

Why aren’t these flying off the shelves? :open_mouth:

The TYY plays great, although the pads were pretty grabby when I first threw it and it almost killed me.

Yeah, I’m probably going to swap out the pads and maybe just sili it myself but it plays pretty great as is! It’s kind of like the Octavia with a more stepped gap. Either way, it sounds great more than anything. :slight_smile:

After playing mine hard for 3 days, the grabbiness settled down and its been in that butter zone since. It’s a truly outstanding titanium throw.

I really wish I could swing that right now…

Honestly of all the Ti throws that have come out this year this is by far the most intriguing. Beautiful yoyo.

If you threw one for 5 minutes, you would buy one(if you had the money, of course).

The SPYY Ti is Awesome.

Cap on the ‘A’.

1 Like

I got one, and I think it’s #112. But, I haven’t had a chance to throw it yet.