SPOILER: Trust Ben Predictions Day 1,2,3 revealed

This is just what i think they are
Day 1
This was posted on yyf inside scoop on fb he said wide bi metal. At the back it says mega monster and is a bi metal

11 Likes

Yeah a monster bimetal would make sense. I have no interest in that wide a YoYo but it’ll probably be neat. I hope someone at club gets one so I can try it once but I don’t need it lol

4 Likes

Day 2
Said its a fingerspin yoyo thats in stock
This is closest price

3 Likes

Any thoughts on the Axolotl? There were a few good comments and feedback back when it was just released.

1 Like

Man I hope so!

I bought the Ben and I dont like having yoyos that fit the same slot in my collection. I dont have a wide though, and certainly not a mega wide lol.

Im curious how wide yoyos play. I dont have anything that fits the bill.

1 Like

Same for me, it looks interesting.

1 Like

I have an atlas and a monsteR . They are neat but I don’t pull them out very often. But to each their own. I’m on a slim/small kick call me when the trust Ben is a mini/micro or slimline

3 Likes

Haha yeah not my usual style. Id only take it as a bargain and cuz i have nothing else like it.

Im a variety guy cuz i like to get to know how different yoyos work and feel so i can increase my yoyo knowledge in a hurry.

2 Likes

I like that it looks like they based it on the IQ rather than the bimetal R type for this one.

1 Like

I think your predictions are right on both. I went for the $75 one last year and got a miracle. Usually they are really good deals so I got the $50 trust ben. This is a screenshot of the hint he gave during the live. :joy:

7 Likes

Ohh yeah that’s super helpful lol

3 Likes

Yea I know his camera was so blurry. Here is another but still hard to see what he is pointing at. :joy: I think its the Mega Monster though.

2 Likes

Im thinking Axolotl or the Wide Shutter.

Ill be a little annoyed if it turns out to be a nine dragons and I passed on it, but what are the odds of that when the description is monometal…

Ben said it was something no one has played yet, and he has been teasing Mega Monster since before May. He also said it was over 50mm wide. Axolotl AL has been out for a few month already and its a 42mm, the Nine Dragons 2 has also been out for a few months as well.

1 Like

There’s two trust bens. The existing throw guesses is for the Day 2.

Hopefully we find out today. My day 1 trust ben already shipped! :grin:

1 Like

There’s a Nine Dragons 2?

1 Like

It’s clearly Big Foot. Or an alien.

The current 9 Dragons is an updated version, the shells are not compatible.

These oldshells can be used on the Overthrow

3 Likes

Day 3 blind bundle
2 yoyos both won worlds
One bi metal
One plastic
So edge beyond. They remade it for champions pack so prob got quite a few
And northstar
A plastic remade for champions pack
And as far as i know only plastic they made that has won world

4 Likes

Lol came to this thread to figure out the bundle. Honestly the fuessing game has been the best part of aMAYzing lol

1 Like