Spinworthy plastic bundle for sale $200 shipped

I am selling all three of these yoyos together for $200 shipped.

The first two are unresponsive and the last is a half-spec C bearing responsive yoyo.

This first one is made of UHMWPE. It feels solid and somehow floaty at the same time. Its hard to describe. The UHMWPE gives it a soft almost soapy feeling. Its fairly smooth.

Specs: 52mm X 44mm X 64.1g.

This next one is made from black POM and feels super capable and solid. I really like this one. Its quite smooth.

The approx specs are 56mm x 45mm x 68g.

This last one is a slimline responsive made from HDPE. It has a half-spec C bearing and plays pretty well as long as you keep the bearing thick lubed. It has Or rngs under the caps to enable short enough posts to handle the half-spec bearing.

Specs are 55.6mm x 34.5mm x 59.8g.

12 Likes

I know it looks unusual, but it performs pretty well and feels nice to play.

Nice looking yoyo Glen. Curious, why the cylindrical wall extending from the hub?

1 Like

If I cut any more away from the cup, it will be far too light. Probably 50g or under.

1 Like

Ahh I see now. The brightness on my screen was too low and the all black was causing a bit of an illusion. It looked like you had a very thin cylinder extending from the hub area. I see now it’s solid with the axle opening.

Seems like a nice size at 52 mm diameter.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Just curious why not throw the SW logo on or if you would?

2 Likes

I can, but you would hardly see it. The logo burns in black and the yoyo is black.

3 Likes

Sorry to comment on his BST, but that second one also looks so cool. It gives me vibes if a refined, full size version of a Big Brother Yoyo Wedgie. So cool.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

If someone picks up this bundle and doesn’t want the responsive, I might take it off your hands.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.