Speedcubing tips

Yea that’s the hardest part for me too

With oll and oll you can recognize the case super fast because it always looks like the name it has ( for example the sun oll case )but with F2L it’s so hard

What cube do you use ? And do you got some recommendations ? I am using a Qiyi. I think it is the warrior but I’m not sure. Ian thinking of getting the 11 m pro. But are the adjustable magnets worth it? If not I go with the duo and I can get some more lube or the Jperm 2020

My favorite cubes at the moment are the GAN 356 XS, the Moyu 3M, and the new Tornado v2. I haven’t tried the 11 M Pro.

I found that I never really needed to adjust anything on the GAN or the Moyu, but I did adjust the spring tension and the magnet strength on the Tornado v2, so I’m glad it have the ability to adjust those things.

So you think I should pic the pro over the dou? There are exactly the same except the duo doesn’t got the adjustable magnets

I think you would be fine with the Duo. Later, when you are really fast and you’ve become super sensitive to small factors like magnet strength, then you can invest in a cube with adjustable magnets. But you may find you never adjust them anyway. It all depends on the cube, and you won’t really know for sure until you get it and try it out.

Yea you’re probably right

Does anyone got some ideas how to get under 40 or 30 my new average is around 50 ( I improved the last days) and my best was 48 I just can’t pass the 40

And should I start learn Full oll or pll or coll or should I just keep on practicing like that?

Just give me any tips on how to get under 40

Try to do F2L with no cube rotations. Try to do F2L so that rather than taking pieces out of one slot just to put them into another, look for pieces already on the top layer that can be paired up and put into that slot, which will dislodge them to the top in the process. Work on improving your fingertricks so they are smoother and faster.

1 Like

I actually started learning the firs full pll algorithms it’s so fun to gain one full algorithm when solving