sOMETHING LP part help me

Hi, i have sOMETHING LP and lost spacer and bearing.

the bearing dont have problem is size K(720), but the spacers???

Which spacers can I buy? spacers from yyf loop 2020 can work or metal spacers from yyf loop 720, red or blue or green can work?

4 Likes

Wow first post since seven years ago. Welcome back man!!!

4 Likes

We did have sOMEThING spacers, but they are currently sold out.

We should be getting some more in within the next few weeks though. If you need a replacement sooner I think 2020 spacers would work, I’ll check when I get into the office to make sure though.

4 Likes

or maybe work yyf 1080 white spacer ???

1 Like

Yeah, just checked a few different spacers. The YYF 1080 spacers are about the same as the sOMEThING LP spacers. Fit is a little snug around axle, but works fine as a replacement.

2 Likes

great, YYF 1080 Spacer white???

Thank you very much for the information

1 Like

I tested out a black one, but I believe the white should be the same size.

2 Likes

Thank you, I made the purchase, package on the way!!

2 Likes

@huviri how long have you been yoyoing?

1 Like

good question, I have to divide the answer in two times … between 8 and 20 years old I only play fixed-axis yo-yo (Coke-Russell, my father worked with Jack Russell Company around the world, in the 80s my father worked on yo-yo promotions in Japan, I think Russell champions are the pioneers of the yo-yo), between 20 - 30 years I worked on yo-yo promotions with fixed-axis same, i worked with IoIo Fenix and YoYo Fever from Brazil and Yoyo Planet from Indonesia , 10 years ago I started with yoyoing (yoyoing of bearing), during these 10 years I have stopped the game, I have not been constant, but now i return throw yoyo again and I hope to do it without interruptions.

3 Likes

says 6 words responds with a huge paragraph lol i’m gonna read it now

1 Like

ok oh my gosh i just read this we must be friends jk jk that is awesome bro

2 Likes

Of course!!!

1 Like

your awesome :slight_smile:

how old are you?? if ya don’t mind sharing lol

:smile: 39, next year 40, I’m going to WYYC Hungary over 40 :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

oh cool! i’m 14 lmao :laughing:

and finally came the purchase, spacer yyf loop 1080, string 50/50 YoyoExpert so far plays amazing, my loops were reborn, thanks

2 Likes