sOMEThING ANGLAM [and the rest]

Beserker xD

I just checked that YYE has restocked with sOMEThING FIRMY yoyos. But what I noticed was a $5 hike on the price. Initially here on YYE, and even on Mickeyā€™s own store, the price was $64.99 and now itā€™s $69.99 here on YYE but it stayed at the same initial price at Mickeyā€™s store.

Call me cheap, but that $5 is a big dealā€¦especially that $5 can go to shipping if I ever get myself that yoyo.

But Iā€™m pretty sure Andre has his reasons why he marked it up a little bit higher than usual.

Back to the ANGLAM, the use of weight rings does resemble the C3 Berserker. And I wonder if YYE has any plans on stocking the ANGLAM here or that itā€™s a huge exclusive in Mickeyā€™s store.

I think what theyā€™re asking is why youā€™d do weight rings in titanium, if not just to increase the exotic-ness and price. Titanium makes sense for an entire yoyo because it allows weight distribution not possible with aluminum. But when youā€™re just adding weight rings, they could be anything with weight. Titanium is actually not a good material to choose because itā€™s lightness means you need to use more of it to get the same effect.

Sup guys. I decided to bump this thread because YYE now offers the sOMEThING ANGLAM.
Iā€™m guessing that Andre bought 3 of each color [blue, silver, black] and saw that the black one only has 2 remainingā€¦so someone actually bought it :]

I wonder who didā€¦

Next yoyo: sOMETHING Right ANGLE 53mm
Next next yoyo: sOMETHING OBtuse ANGLE 56mm
Next next next yoyo: sOMETHING acute ANGLE 48mm
Next next next next yoyo: sOMETHING x yoyojam Vertical Inspirational ANGLAM

Unfortunately it wasnt meā€¦atleast not yet. I will say that I am kind of bummed that there is no yellow. I wanted one when it was up for grabs at other venues and missed out, then Mickey uses it for worlds!

hopefully Friday I can take the plunge!

I am not sure that I can understand the cost of this yoyo.

I am sure that it is am amazing throw, but I just canā€™t fathom why it has to be this expensive. I am always up for a new yoyo experience, but the cost of this one yoyo would just leave a bad taste in my mouth.

I also hate to send the message to manufacturers that they can charge these kinds of prices.

Yes, I know someone will eventually buy them allā€¦ ::slight_smile: sigh

I think itā€™s due to the exchange rate. That and the titanium rings.

Okay what?

I think so tooā€¦Everything from Japan is expensive. The Japanese yoyo brands make CLYW yoyo prices like chump change.

But then, Mickey did say when he announced the ANGLAM that if one doesnā€™t think the yoyo is not worth the price, heā€™s not forcing anyone to buy it.
Speaking of prices, now I wonder how much the original price is and how many hundred percent the markup is. Especially if one buys it straight from Mickeyā€™s store, heā€™ll get all the profits.

I imagine that the markup isnā€™t much more than 200%.

The trend of the name of his yoyos and the size

Ohhhh gotcha