sOMEThING 2014 Review Thread: Phaser, Anglam CC

After the Anglam CC, I am planning on reviewing the Equilibrium at the very least. I may turn it into a review of all 3 of the MK sigs if I’m feeling particularly ambitious, but more likely it will focus on the Equilibrium with numerous comparisons to its predecessors thrown in the mix.

2 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait, how close are you to finishing the Version CC review?

And how close to completing the Equilibrium and Palpitation ones ;D ;D ;D?

Sorry for the delays. I moved recently and was unable to take the necessary photos for any reviews until yesterday after borrowing a camera.

Anyway, I’ve taken and edited all the necessary photos. I’ve uploaded everything but Isotope 2 and Palpitation review photos. I’ll try to put up the Anglam CC review some time this weekend. After that I’d like to work on an Auldey review thread since I now have all three of the Markus Koh releases. Maybe after that I’ll do an Isotope 2 and Palpitation review. It takes me a LONG time to write these and I’m going to be busier than usual starting Tuesday. I’m hoping I’ll have the Auldey thread started within two weeks. I won’t even speculate on when a Palpitation review might be up other than to say it would definitely be after that, if it happens at all.

I give priority to lesser known yo-yos. I don’t feel the need to write a Draupnir review, for example, though I could, because everyone already knows it’s amazing. With the Palpitation it’s similar but to a lesser extent. I prefer to review stuff like Sturm Panzer and Yoyomonster and if either releases anything significant in the near future I’ll be updating those threads before doing a Palpitation review.

2 Likes

Really look forward to these!

Anglam CC review is up. Full disclosure: I don’t think it’s my best work. This is a hard yo-yo to review for a lot of reasons. It plays incredibly well but the specs are average in so many respects that it feels very similar to a lot of other yo-yos, including the Phaser. Anyway I hope it’s not too disappointing.

Now I shall start working on an Auldey thread. Should be up in 2 weeks at most but no promises :stuck_out_tongue: