SOLD - Zgrt + mk1

Selling two yoyos that don’t quite do it for me. Both of these yoyos are amazing, and I tried really hard to like them but its time for them to find loving homes. Prices are shipped USPS Priority to the CONUS, PP G&S fees are also included. Both yoyos include all original packaging and accessories.

—SOLD— MK1 Yoyos - Spyglass Darkmode color. I was really excited about this one, followed the whole design playlist on youtube and everything. When the colorways dropped and the black-on-black was one, I KNEW I had to have one. Sadly it was not love at first throw. I don’t know what it is, I just dont like it. Super smooth, barely thrown but there is one small mark on the rim from it hitting my watch in play (in the photo). Wasnt a very hard hit, more like a graze but it left a mark anyway. $90

—SOLD—ZGRT - El MiJo Black (its really grey). I love responsive yoyos so when this came out I was really excited, it was going to be my first D-Bearing responsive and the multiple bearings was awesome. This is the first run 7075 version. Had a ton of fun with this one, but its the responsive yoyo that I play the least and I’d rather it get played. The first day I had this, I let my Grandpa in law throw it, and he proceeded to walk the dog on the tile in the kitchen. No scratches, but there are some white marks on the rim I have not been able to get rid of, otherwise yoyo plays beautifully. Comes with all the original accessories plus 2 sets of pads. $60

2 Likes

E MiJo is sold!

1 Like

All sold! Thanks everyone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.