Sold to a cool Canadian - archive

I have some more yoyos to trade coming in the mail throughout the next couple of weeks so keep checking back.

Selling or trading for the following. If you have something not listed you would like to offer, please do.

General yo
Prestige (will hook you up if you have the 2nd run)
Torrent / Torrent 2
Magnum
Hatrick (will hook you up for a USA Hatrick)
Majesty (will hook you up for a purple mountain)

CLYW
Peak - Any condition as long as it plays fine

YYF
Hate Hate Hate

Onedrop
Affogato de Lotiempo M1

What I am offering for sale or trade is listed below:

Offering up my unengraved mint TiVayder. Sold to me direct from codinghorror as a b grade for fingernail vibe. He has some serious standards as this thing is the smoothest titanium I’ve played with a vibe of 9.75/10. Yes, if you have seen my prior posts it was an anniversary gift. Wife wants me to have the joy of completing my General yo collection, she is a wonderful woman. (If interested in buying send offer, unsure on value)

Also offering up a mint Super G that was done in this beautiful blue by Gruntbull. The work was done flawlessly. Unsure if whom had this commissioned, but they had good taste. Dead smooth, 10/10. $75

Lastly, we have a Onedrop Deepstate with minimal marks on it that are pictured. Would make someone an awesome EDC. $40

5 Likes

Is the Vayder numbered?

1 Like

Nope, it’s clean.

2 Likes

That’s actually super cool!

1 Like

Good luck on the magnum they are expensive and tough to find! I’ve had my eye out for one in decent condition for quite a while now.

4 Likes

Decided getting a Magnum or Torrent could take a while so opened it up for other General yo trades to fill out my collection.

Updated to reflect selling and listed some different wants. Also opened it up for any and all trade offers.

Sold the TiVayder and Deepstate to an awesome canadian, keeping the super g