SOLD! - ** TiSS Hummingbird ** - #11 of 20 - Mint With Box (Includes Bonus!)

Mint with all the fixin’s! Includes Bonus Magpie!!

Large Wooden Box, COA, Additional Metal Centering Bearing (Still sealed in bag!), Custom wood bodied USB Flash Stick, Wood strage box for USB Wood box, all come together to make an excellent unboxing experience. Premium feel start to finish. Comes equipped with FULL Ceramic Centering Bearing for outstanding smoothness.

One of the highest performing yoyos in my collection. Such power, the speed and unparalleled beauty!!! This is easily the prettiest yoyo in my collection and was tempted to put it in a shadow box and hang it on the wall just to oogle it day after day.

But the TiSS Hummingbird deserves a better home. It needs to be played and not collect dust. Its too good. Looks so fly on the string and plays like a real boss.

SOLD!!!

NOTE Also Comes with mint MAGPIE (black and red acid). Comes with Box, Foam Insert, Extra String and 2 Extra Axles!! Its all part of the package, it’s how it came to me when i pre-ordered it. And its how it will go to you! :smiley:
YOU WILL GET 2 YOYOS IN THE PACKAGE.

PayPal (G&S) accepted.

Serious Inquires only.

11 Likes

SO LAVISH!!! :sparkles:

1 Like

U paid 600$?

1 Like

Just a note, Venmo comes with zero buyer protection. I’m certain @Dust has a strong reputation, but for someone spending $600, you might want a little reassurance.

3 Likes

Ahh I didn’t know that about Venmo. Just got it recently.

PayPal G&S is just fine with me.

that thing looks beautiful.

1 Like

PM’d

1 Like

SOLD!! Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.