SOLD: Please Close

Sad to see this one go but I’ve been stuck in a never-ending cycle of “this is too valuable, I might want to sell it, if I damage it it’ll be less valuable” since I got the thing haha. Easily the nicest yo-yo I’ve ever thrown.

Luftverk 000 54SE Anodized number 2 of 8. Comes with all the original packaging and extras. I probably have about an hour or spin time with it, no dings or scratches. Only concern would be that it appears the ano on one half is slightly darker than the other, but that’s how Jeff sent it to me so it’s hard to complain about haha. Minor damage/crinkling on the box flap/opening.

I’m probably going to keep this in the continental US given the value. Really looking for straight up cash, but if you have anything by Static (Parlays, Sudos, YWETs) I will consider a partial cash/trade situation. Yo-yo will be shipped fully insured via priority mail.

Asking $475

9 Likes

Brian isn’t this a BTM version? Does it have inset brass rims?

1 Like

Forgot to put “54” in the title haha. Yes this has brass inserts but it’s not the original 000 BTM. This is the 54mm diameter version with side effects, from the last run he did 4-5 months ago.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.