Sold - please close

SORRY THIS HAS SOLD - For sale YYF IQ (B-grade ) $65 with free shipping to continental US. Plays great! Has vibe and still plays great. There are a few minor scuffs in the finish which can be seen in the last couple pics. They are hard to see in the finish, you really have to get the light right to be noticed. Will ship quickly and will be packaged in a box with padding for protection - tracking number provided. PayPal accepted. DM with questions or for more pics. Thx. SORRY THIS HAS SOLD

2 Likes

@Theycallmecotton pre-scuffed and priced right for your enjoyment!

2 Likes

I brought it with me to work so I can ship right away!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump of the day

1 Like

Such a nice throw. I do not want my collection to get out of control to much lol; that’s the reason for selling this throw. I play others more often, so letting this one go. DM with any questions or for pics at other angles. thx

1 Like

bump, bump, bump it up

Threw on a zipline World of Color Smoothie string for this pic. I will throw in a few Bad Wolfe strings upon request with the purchase of this IQ. I have a few different colors and a couple thicknesses to choose from. Thx

Everybody Talks - Bad Wolfe Slicc

Sunny D - Bad Wolfe Plushh

Just a few different string colors for examples of what this throw looks like with different colors.

1 Like

Happy Monday!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.