Sold please close!

Asking $290 shipped

Small surface damage shown

4 Likes

why so much?

I’m pretty sure they’re silly rare. Someone else had one up for $300

“Orange with light gray splash, 15 or 20 made. Chris liked this colourway and decided this colourway would make up half of the production Sebastian Brock Peak, so he ordered up another 100 halves in this colourway. These early 15 or 20 came from a different machining batch than the 100 Sebastian Brock halves of this color. Due to small variation between every batch made by the 2nd shop, mixing and matching halves of any 2nd run Peak is not recommended unless you know the halves came from the same batch. Of the 15 or 20 made, Chris had 5 or 6 leftover at the time he sent the 100 Sebastian Brock Peaks to YYN. YYN sold 100 two-tone Sebby Peaks and 5 or 6 “all orange / gray splash”. These 5 or 6 “all orange / gray splash” are from this early test colourway run, so some lucky kids from YYN got to buy this rare test color Peak without even knowing it.”

from

3 Likes

correct! but, it’s only worth what someone will pay.

2 Likes

Utter truth right there.

I once sold a guy on ebay a blu-ray for $1000 that I purchased for $80. He was so happy to get it. I was flabbergasted.

Still, not really possible to negotiate up.

2 Likes

What? a grand for a blu ray, is that serious, what was it?

One of the monogatari seasons. I had it wrapped for 9 years, never opened it, figured it was time to sell it. Went insane on ebay. I think it was Onimonogatari.

Oh right, Manga of some form was it. I collect blu rays and have never heard any movie go for that type of money lol.

Thats nuts. I remember buying a couple of copies of Frightnight on blu ray for $30 a piece from Twighlight time in the US and then selling one on ebay for ÂŁ200 as they all sold out quickly. Broke the web site if I remember correctly when people were trying to order them. But $1000 from an $80 purchase. That is insane. Nice little profit right there:)