SOLD PLEASE CLOSE!FS/FT: PRICE DROP** topyo, magic yoyo

Hey guys,

Got a few yoyos I’d like to use to fund some other ones I’ve had my eyes on. CONUS only, buyer pays pp fees for g&s. Prices are shipped

Make me an offer if you think they’re too high!

Looking to trade-
One drop stuff
Spyy stuff
Anything interesting

TAKE IT ALL FOR $45 SHIPPED!

Magic yoyo bundle- NMTBS- $35

Z-01 focus
Bi

Topyo bundle- NMTBS - $35
Patronum
Silenus

9 Likes

Bump! No one has any info on the g rev?

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about it, and haven’t found any pricing, but I’ve got to admit it looks interesting. The reviews I’ve found aren’t the greatest, but the aesthetic is super cool. Feel free to shoot me a message if you come up with a price you’d be comfortable selling it for, because I have no idea what to offer. Depending on the cost I may definitely be tempted to grab it. Thank you!

1 Like

It definitely doesn’t play well and isn’t comfortable. I know it’s definitely more of a collectors item for sure, but i have no idea how to put a value on that. I guess my best explanation would be its worth a much as someone is willing to pay for it. Thanks! I’ll definitely keep you in mind!

2 Likes

Hopefully there’s a collector out there looking for it! But if no one picks it up by Friday, I’ll shoot you an offer by PM. It’s certainly unique enough to make a cool addition to the collection.

1 Like

Bump for price update!

2 Likes

Bump!

Bump for more price drops!

Bump

2 Likes

Screenshot_20221028-173624_Chrome

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like