SOLD! Please Close. $60 for everything shipped CONUS

Mk1 Sliver (setup responsive)
MYY V3 (setup responsive)
RCS Ducc V1
YYF Confusion GT (scuffs on rim)

Will include lots of extras as well. Cases, bearings, pads, strings.

5 Likes

Bump for Weekender

2 Likes

I heard a rumor that clear Weekenders were getting another run imminently…

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that. Even if Itrade for one, I’ll still probably pick one up from that run lol. It is my favorite throw.

2 Likes

Ooh. I’m tempted by this. I really like the daytripper. Of course, the only weekender i have is a pretty special half swap, and i sold the other one. I dunno. I don’t have the cash at the moment but if i can sell a couple other things i might be interested in buying it if you can’t find a trade. i think the daytripper, the weekender and the spyglass are the only yoyos I’ve really been tempted to have 2 of. And i really badly wish i had one of those champaign/silver ones.

3 Likes

I am in roughly the same not where I’m very tempted but only have on Weekender and it’s a special half swap!

1 Like

I imagine that most just have one and don’t want to part with it. I figure if I don’t find a trade I’ll just buy one from the new batch and put the Daytripper on the shelf next to my purple Weekender.

3 Likes

Bump

Looks like I might have to sell this and just wait for the next Weekender run.

One more Bump.

1 Like

I actually have 2. Wanna maybe trade?

3 Likes

Dang… I already sold it. If you have any other trade interest let me know.

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

Bump

Bump

1 Like

All sold. Please close.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.