Sold: OD VTwo and CLYW Compass $60 for both

Brown Vtwo $45 like new with box
12 custom wooly nylon/trilobal poly strings included, 90cm, various tensions and thickness. Comes with the OD 10 ball bearing. $45 plus shipping. PayPal f&f or add 3% for fee

Clyw Compass Porygoner w/ box 3
$25 plus shipping
Has a few smoothed out dings and scratches, light vibe. Plays great, floaty and fast. Buddha double double and custom Wooly nylon/tri poly blend string.

1 Like

@ChefCombo here is an awesome deal for you!

(hehe, you’re welcome Josh :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Hi,

Wonderful deal! I’m interested in the bundle for $60, please. Thank you!

Scott

1 Like

Great that exactly what you wanted happened to pop up just now.
Man, 1 week earlier and I would have snapped this up.
I might still do it as my backup pair if you don’t buy it @ChefCombo so if you don’t, let me know please.

MRW I’ve PM’d but still waiting on a response and everyone starts saying they’re gonna pick it up :cold_face:

1 Like

I wonder who PMd first?

1 Like

Man, I wish my 3 yoyo’s on sale would sell like this…

I’m new here, so forgive my lack of knowledge on protocol!

Is the first to PM the one to claim, or the first to post on the thread? I’ve purchased other goods via Instagram, etc. in which claiming publicly is the norm.

2 Likes

There is no protocol, seller can sell to whoever they choose, but I always go by the first person to contact me Alex sent the first PM 30 minutes ago, your post was 21 minutes ago.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation, Josh. I totally understand. Every board is different!

If Alex makes the purchase, congrats! Otherwise, consider me interested if it falls through. Thanks again.

2 Likes

You are second in line, thanks for your interest

1 Like

Hey, I’ve totally got enough stuff to throw, so I told him to let you take it! Hop on this great deal!

6 Likes

@Alex that is super noble of you, respect.

@ChefCombo has been messaging me asking about my VTWO, my thoughts etc, and he’s been wanting to buy one as his first decent metal. But the $100 was quite steep and he was waiting patiently for the Black Friday sale. So this deal is perfect for him.

I don’t even know @ChefCombo but on behalf of all yoyoers’ I really appreciate your goodwill sir

3 Likes

Wow, thank you Alex! That is an extremely generous gesture. I am very grateful.

From @MoonageMin giving me a heads up about the sale because he knew I was new to the hobby and on the hunt, to everyone being so very gracious here, I am amazed at this board. Thanks again, all.

3 Likes

Anytime! Enjoy them!
In the meantime:
My hunt for the perfect yo-yo for me continues.

1 Like

Have you tried the Duncan GTX? Its the ultimate performer

1 Like

I’m very split between grabbing a tivayder or edge 1.5 right now. (Interested in trying a titanium and also interested in in trying a competition focused yo-yo) But I’ll definitely take a look into the GTX! Thank you for the recommendation!

1 Like

Tivayder fasho

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.