FS: CLYW Blizzard- $80 ppd., Ken Tech Euler- $140 ppd., YYR Laser- $140 ppd.,Werrd Sentinel- $95 ppd., YYF Horizon- $30 ppd

image > indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

FOR SALE: Mint with box, never used and pristine, pink, CLYW BLIZZARD bimetal. Comes with brand new Dif-e-yo KonKave bearing! Awesome yoyo at a great price!- $80 shipped.

FOR SALE: Mint with the pouch, never used and pristine, silky smooth, Greenish Gray / Silver Acid Wash, Ken Tech Euler bimetal.
Comes with brand new Dif-e-yo KonKave
bearing.- $140 shipped.

FOR SALE: Mint with the box, raw and polished at factory, never used and pristine, silky smooth, YoYorecreation, Laser BIMETAL yoyo. with brand new Dif-e-yo KonKave bearing.- $140 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, half green/half gold, Werrd Sentinel. Comes with brand new Dif-e-yo KonKave bearing.- $95 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, YoYoFactory, Red, Horizon: $30 shipped.

(Firm on the prices.)
Satisfaction is guaranteed!
I am not looking for trades at this time. If you are interested please email me at greycloud@comcast, or text me at 612 913-2364, BUT PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE OR PM ME ON THIS FORUM AS I WILL NOT GET IT.
P.S. If you are not more than happy with buying any of my yoyos, for any reason, I will cheerfully buy it back.

5 Likes

Can anyone rep check this guy? Just wanna know if he legit

You signed on to the YYE Forum 6 years ago; and you are asking about Larry?

Hahahahaha! Maaaaaaan; I needed a good laugh. And I will still be laughing when I wake up in the morning.

If you looked up Legit in Dictionary; I would not be surprised if they had a picture of Larry.

For trades or sales; there is nobody in the history of this Forum; that is more ‘legit’ than Larry.

… Nothing wrong with you asking… I just think of all people you might wonder about; you would wonder about Larry.

He has been around for years…

3 Likes

Gee- wiz Mo! That has got to be the nicest way I have ever heard, of calling someone old! Haha. Coming from you however- that is pretty swell and nice of you to say so! Thank you my friend- and LIKEWISE! Hope you are well and wishing you and your family a Happy Holiday!
You made my day !! LARRY G. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Who are you? My names josh. Larry my amigo, don’t grind him don’t waste his time be respectful say thanks

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.