SOLD: Liquidation Sale - Rare RSO and G2 [ Please Close ]

All Sold! Please Close.

All are MIB unless noted otherwise and OBO. Also, all prices are shipped (CONUS & PayPal F&F) and I’ve priced pretty low to sell quickly. If you have a comp that’s lower than mine for any throw, reach out … and I may move further on price. There are definitely some deals on some rare stuff.

Freebies!!! So, if you’re buying something high-end or multiples … I have a bunch of throws I’m gonna include as freebies (G2 Mongoose, GBP, DocPop Bolt and others …)

10 Likes

Stupid question. Is that the arbiter x? Or just the regular one. Newb I am. Also love the pelican.

Pmd sent

Arbiter X … the most recent one (I believe it was a patreon release).

legendary terrarian….:drooling_face:

2 Likes

See G2 fans I wasn’t wrong after all! Crazy good price for what it cost him but it’s still not gone.

“You the man Sedan! We all love you, brother!”

Love, the G2 secondary market.

2 Likes

Can someone provide some insight for me? What are these comments about?

I recently recommended someone to consider looking for used G2 bimetals, not only because they offer strong performance but also because they tend to be priced significantly lower than their original retail prices. Your Arbiter X is a prime illustration of this. Except I got laughed at by all the G2 enthusiasts for stating the obvious, and I’m sure my future comments will be too.

In my honest opinion, considering the price point, it’s hard to find a better bimetal yoyo. If anyone is hesitant, I would highly recommend taking advantage of this offer! If you still have it in a few weeks I’ll buy it.

3 Likes

Pm sent :call_me_hand:t2:

Holy cow I need that Sushi so bad. And all the other RSO stuff. But mostly the Sushi.

I have someone interested, but no monies or offer yet … you’re interested?

That is a good price on the sushi too

Somebody please get that terrarian before i beat my wallet a little more.

1 Like

would you take 30 on the pilgrim…. pleeease?

I’ll take the sm terrarian

1 Like

Do you have any other Saturday markets available? And also would you consider letting it go for $75?

1 Like

Extremely, but it just isn’t in the cards right now. I’ve spent over $700 on throws this month, so I need to chill for at least a few days :joy:

Shame this didn’t pop up earlier. That’s a great price on it.

@dfederighi @rafaismyname

Take your private conversation to the DMs. Don’t just post personal info on public forums. Please stay safe and happy throwing!

3 Likes

i have absolutely no idea what youre talking about