"Sold" Karasu

1 Karasu left! :slightly_smiling_face::feather:

5 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Anyone still on the fence on this one, just go for it you will not be disappointed excellent throw! Couldn’t be happier with mine

3 Likes

Would ya believe i just sold the last one! I bet its cause you and everyone else who had such kind words on it! Much thanks! :raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

Everyone who bought a Karasu i am most grateful to you and happy i could share this beautiful throw with you all, once i get everyones shipped out i know you’ll all very much enjoy it! :rabbit::raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

Dude no…THANK YOU! Seriously, for creating this beautiful work of Yoyo Art. It’s clear just by looking at this beauty that a ton of thought, passion, and work went in to this design, and then once you feel it in hand it amplifies that even more. Thanks for giving us the chance to own and experience this very unique and beautiful throw.

4 Likes

Your kind words can not be appreciated enough Eddie! It made my day to know you are happy with with the Karasu :feather:, i hope you will continue to enjoy it for days to come!:smile:

1 Like

I hope you were happy with the packaging as well🙂

Absolutely man ive honestly been meaning to reach out to tell you that ive bought a bunch of yoyos off the BST forums the past 6 months and the way you packed this up was genius and you seriously did a better job at it than literally anyone else that i have bought a yoyo off, including the big companies ive bought direct from as well as the big name websites. So yeah well done sir! And seriously Thanks again

:rabbit::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.