Sold —- g2

I’m selling this beautiful G2 Reaper in the Pacific Storm colorway because I have two and I don’t like duplicates.

Both of these yoyos are in gorgeous condition, no damage, very smooth and comes with all original packaging and accessories.

Willing to trade this for a Berry Storm Mini Banshee Wide, Rainbow Galaxy Mini Banshee, or a Blackout Arbiter X. Otherwise for sale only.

SOLD Reaper $100 shipped USPS Priority (adds insurance and is faster), G&S fees included although I would prefer F&F.

Edit 2/22/23:
Selling this absolutely gorgeous AL7 Carbine in the Pacific Storm Colorway. This is technically different than my AL6 Carbine but I cant shake this duplicates rule I have so I’m selling this one.

$120 shipped USPS Priority (adds insurance and is faster), G&S fees included although I would prefer F&F.

5 Likes

Bumping for communicative and good experience picked up a prism Luna and got tracking before I could even blink

1 Like

Thanks Rayen! Cant wait for you to get the Luna!

Bump and an addition. G2 AL7 Carbine in Pacific Storm.

1 Like

bump and a price drop.

happy friday!

Reaper sold! Thanks all.

lil bumperooni

sold! Thanks all!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.