Buying: G2 Reaper

Looking for a neat Reaper. Condition doesn’t matter a ton to me. Must be dreamy G2 smooth unless the price is very right. Fancy colorways are cool and so are solids, but I’m not the biggest fan of brighter stuff so most likely won’t be interested in pink, purple, red, green, gold. Earthy and dark is more my preference.

If you have something you think I might be interested in, please let me know what you’ve got and how much you’re looking to get.

2 Likes

I’ve got this guy if you have any interest. Practically brand new and I don’t recall if I ever even threw it.

5 Likes

… and this Arbiter, mint & smooth, will match perfectly with the Reaper from Justin! Shoot a message if interested!

2 Likes

That is beautiful!

1 Like

I appreciate the offer of the beautiful yoyos guys, but I’m looking for something a little darker and with less bling. I’m a boring man, and I like my yoyos the same way :stuck_out_tongue: Generally gonna be avoiding red, pink, purple, green, yellow. Aqua/blue is the only bright color that I get along with pretty often.

2 Likes

bump

bump, got an Arbiter, the search for a fun Reaper continues

1 Like

I have a Forrest green reaper

Appreciate the offer but not a fan of green. Good luck with your sale!

How much? Reason for selling?

How much

I’m looking for $90. I’m only selling because I’ve got another one already and a third on the way (once it gets anodized), and I don’t think I need 3.

bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.