SOLD! Close Please

Plastics mega bundle!!!

Looking for a sold out First Base? How about two replays for some 3A training? Wanna try out 10 new fun yo-yos and then resell what you don’t want and get several free yo-yos? Want ten yo-yos to give away to kids? If You answered yes to any of these questions then this is the deal for you! Retail on all of this would be over 130$, but they can all be yours for 48$ shipped priority!!! I’ll even throw in a wooden mystery throw and an unresponsive metal mystery throw!!! That’s 12 yo-yos total you’ll be getting which means you’re paying an average of 4$ per yoyo!!! :scream:

Edit: But wait there’s more! I just found another mystery plastic yoyo I’m throwing in! It’s a full size unresponsive with delrin rims that retails for 20+. That means you’ll be getting 13 yo-yos for 48!!! That’s an average of 3.69 per yoyo. I know you’re saying that this is too good to be true, but If that wasn’t sweet enough I’ll even throw in 13 strings! These will be a mix of slim to thick, bulk and boutique, poly and nylon!!! The strings alone will have a 10 retail value. Insanity. I know.

Bundle contains the following:

1. YYF One - Plays really great, no damage
  2. Recess First Base - Daniel Flaherty edition, plays real quiet, has a small ding/scuff on one side
  3. YYF Replay Pro - Dark Blue, No damage
  4. YYf Replay Pro- Green, has 3 blue scuffs that would probably wipe off with some soap and elbow grease.
  5. OG Speedaholic ??? No damage but missing the stickers that were on outer rim. Best player of the bunch imo.
  6. YYF Velocity - No damage. If you haven’t tried one of these you really should. Plays surprisingly great for responsive and unresponsive. Can go straight from stall 0A to unresponsive 1A with a twist!
  7. Large Blue Unidentified mystery plastic - It’s big, it’s blue, it’s got a white flag on the hub and it spins like a yoyo should spin. No real damage maybe a minor scratch or two.
  8. YoYo Jam FireStorm - Plays well, looks like it’ll glow in the dark, no damage
  9. Auldey plastic something or other (Blazing teens?) Missing a a cap, string is knotted around the bearing and I don’t even feel like cutting it off. LoL
  10. Auldey Metal something or other - Missing both hub stack caps, plays like an Auldey something or other, bearing needs some love.
  11. Free mystery wood yoyo
  12. Free full size mystery metal yoyo
  13. Free full size mystery plastic with delrin rims

10 Likes

Damn I wish I had the cash I jump on this a a heartbeat! If you still got these on Tuesday I’m all in. But I doubt that’s gonna be the case. Definitely a great deal.

Sold! Close Please