SOLD: Bit of everything bundle

Hi all, collection is feeling a bit bloated so I’m bundling up a lot of good stuff for a great price. Bit of everything in here: G2 Bimetal, slimline, Saturday Market, fingerspin yoyo, fixies, loopers, and a small travel case. Will include a bunch of string and stickers to round it out. Condition of each yoyo is listed below.

SOLD - $150 shipped USPS Priority in the CONUS, fees included if you choose to use G&S but F&F preferred.

G2 Elite 23 in the pink/purple cup/profile fade. Yoyo is in beautiful condition with no damage, comes with all original packaging and accessories.

Turner Return Tops Isthmus in Florida Bay Fade. Yoyo has one pin prick on the rim, but is beautiful and smooth has flowed silicone. Comes with all original packaging and accessories.

One Drop Sugar Glider in NQP Saturday Market. Beautiful player, but has some small marks in the ano from when I received it. Not the original owner and I never got a box for this one.

Throwback Skilltoys Winter Solstice in Rainbow Splash. One small mark on the rim, but great condition otherwise and very smooth. No box for this one.

Duncan Butterfly Target Pink. Duncan Imperial Glow White. Beautiful condition on all three and great players. The Butterfly is my favorite fixed axle, and the Imperials are my favorite loopers, I just have too many of both.

Duncan small travel case. Clean and barely used.

2 Likes

Bundle sold, thanks all!

3 Likes