Sniffy+CLYW win a Puffin Contest + Unbox Video

I made mine only for this contest.

I doubt I’ll keep using it.

Exactly. I only use mine for yoyo things. no personal info goes on it, and i hardly use it.

If you look at the twitter lists I’m part of you’ll see one I created called ‘sniffy Yoyo peoples’ which is strictly Yoyo people who tweet all things Yoyo.

Might be worth a look to find other people to follow if you want to use twitter to follow Yoyo related news and commentary.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

So do I just post my @Shadowz143 and a pic of my favorite throw on the contest page?

There are detailed instructions on the page.
Post your twitter name on the contest page, then tweet your photo with #sniffyo in the text of the tweet.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Entered :smiley:

I’ll be entering later on…

Entered. I think.

i think i might have entered 3 times on the comments page. it kept on having me retype the code to prove your human. sorry if this messed things up. i really didnt mean to. could you delete my other comments. none of my comments have showed up so i dont really know what happened…?

You need to go in and delete them. Definitely want to do that before nov. 1st, anyone with more than one entry will be disqualified.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

its weird. none of my comments show up when i look at the comments page. i cant delete them if i cant see them

I found and deleted them. Make sure you don’t place multiple entries even if you don’t see it post right away.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

ok thanks. sorry about that. i still dont see the comment on the comments page though. it did get entered right?

All entries have been published. Check to see if yours is there. If not then it didn’t go through.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

the twitter entry is fine but the one in the comments is not showing up for some reason. is it showing up on your end? its @julian_grunauer

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

if it didnt go through should i try reposting my twitter account in the comments section. its still not showing up

Yes. Read instructions carefully.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

1 Like

I’m up to date approving all entries. If you don’t see yours then it didn’t go through.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

How can we tell whether we’ve been entered?