SlimTember Challenge

Bashed knuckles i presume? I learned cold fusion on responsives back in the day. been there, lol.

5 Likes

Slow and steady, it’s a long month. Me and my throw are finishing Day 1 with some couch time and a little television. Oh yah, and some adult beverages.

13 Likes

Kanto flamethrower b-grade from @hobbygod

14 Likes

Yeah smartened me right up showed me who’s boss.

1 Like

This thread made me realize that I like some narrower throws. :thinking:

Love me some Pano!

15 Likes

My 1977 Coca-Cola Russell yo-yos

15 Likes

Looks like they survived the fallout. I love it.

5 Likes

Hangin out with the Slim Dunk today. One of the best imo

16 Likes

The Bullets!

19 Likes

Slim-Worthy Friday

18 Likes

Slim and fixed. This-a-way, that-a-way. Might try flipping to the looping sides today…

19 Likes

Closing the loop on this. I did flip it to looping mode and I didn’t love it. Flipped it right back. I didn’t love that I felt the throw going slowly down the string while I was throwing out (though I do like that when throwing 0A).

4 Likes

As seen on Fixed Axle Friday Throws a Zipline/ TMBR Wood*Z Cherry XL that is 28.5mm Slim

18 Likes

My pet monster deep state shimed, clean concave, weight rings, orange spikes, RCS strings. I use to have brass domes in it, but it was a little “thunky” I like it better now.

15 Likes

My kanto is currently my only throw I can use for this challenge😅

13 Likes

The slimmest…

12 Likes

That’s a great one to have,the best yoyo is the one you got on you. :+1:

2 Likes

What size o-rings did you get? That looks like an awesome way to make my unresponsive deep state even better!

1 Like

Can we see the internals on that beauty?

Absolutely

uxcell Nitrile Rubber O-Rings 50mm OD 40mm ID 5mm Width and the thick dif-e-yo shims

10 Likes