SlimTember Challenge

Is it responsive or can it be played both responsive and unresponsive?

1 Like

Mine is set up unresponsive with a Konkave and 1 plastic dip sticker. Thicklubed Flat bearing and 2 thick stickers would be like Freehand responsive.

2 Likes

Awesome! I added it to the list of slimlines.

3 Likes

Retic Asp MFD Fat string.

8 Likes

Proyos are great fixies. Used to love those and the similar spintastics back in the 90s. Wood axle! :heart:

3 Likes

Honestly I’m surprised how much I’m enjoying throwing the proyo. I recommend everyone on this thread grab thier old proyo and throw a few stalls tomorrow.

5 Likes

Happy Friday!

FTYxFallen44 Fixie today.

8 Likes

At the dentist. Ended up gifting the Proyo to a woman in the elevator that was admiring my throwing. " wow blast from the past! That must be a great stress reliever! "… i said “it is, in and Chiropractic is even better stress relief”… i gave her the yoyo and taught her the very very basics. Best marketing experience ever!

19 Likes

Saturday came early NQP SM Pano,Deep State.

7 Likes

Challenge accepted as seen on Fixed Axle Friday Throws ProYo <40mm at 26.38 mm Slim.

7 Likes

Black Canon and Sliver.

9 Likes

Gamer light,La’Grange have a great week!!!

6 Likes

petri today. happy sunday

13 Likes

Kasm today. It plays great! I’m always interested in higher quality plastic responsives, and this definitely fits the bill. I was worried that I might not like the 3d printed texture with the ridges on the sides, but it actually feels great and works well for tape measure. I do feel it punches above is $25 price.

9 Likes

Very curious about this yoyo. Loks very cool.

1 Like

It’s Brendan McGinnis’ (aka heshgod) personal yoyo design project. https://brendanmcginnis.com/

Brendan is on CLYW’s team now, so the Petri might be finished. Super cool and unique slimline, watching him yoyo on it is insane. The sheer level of smoothness and control he has, despite the crazy high walls and narrow width.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQ3zHrBxZz/

2 Likes

Coming in <40mm at 35.93mm Slim, one of my Top 5 on this Mono-Metal Monday in SlimTember is my proud B-Grade badge stamped BaseCamp Sherpa 1/2 swap with some Green 1st Class Kitty Fat. It just keeps looking better with age…

8 Likes

MK1 x Throw Spiral Sliver.

6 Likes

Monster(One Drop Deep state)

5 Likes

SLIMtember is almost over… whats octobers theme?

4 Likes