Shutter/Wide Angle collection so far

2 Wide Angles to go, 3 if you count unreleased.

20 Likes

Your lack of green makes me die on the inside just a little.
lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the family photo here! :smiley:

8 Likes

It’s coming soon enough.

Blue and Green polished WAs, Bimetal Shutter, the Orange Purple fade polished WA (if it’s out) and maybe a Replay Pro and I’m done for the year.

Anything else I want is only available through the BST and some might take years depending if anyone wants to sell them.

4 of these were purchased from BST funds, and the next two I buy will be as well. It’s nice to have the yo-yos you no longer want pay for the ones you do.

4 Likes

I look foward to seeing you complete this. Thats a great photo and a sweet shutter wide angle collection!

4 Likes

When I finish I’m posting it with this:

9 Likes

Hahaha. Fitting indeed. “RPM”

4 Likes

I seriously need a WA.

9 Likes

Welp, looks like there are officially less green then blue now. I may pick up both tomorrow but definitely going to snag a green if they still have it by the time I get there.

2 Likes

Is this polished wide angle only? If so thats a pretty lit collection. Only just the blue and green polish and the future orange purple.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the primary goal for now. I also got a World Champ edition and regular Shutter just because I was curious how they played in comparison. I just really like how the weight is distributed with this design. I plan on getting the Bimetal as well.

2 Likes

that Rose Gold is just…:ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m also curious about the World Champion edition as compared against the regular WA. Does the World Champ Ed spin longer and is more stable?

I’m leaning towards getting the World Champion Ed, but I like the colorways better on the regular Shutter Wides.

3 Likes

It’s definitely longer spinning and more stable. It loses a little of the feeling the normal ones have and it’s definitely noticeable that the weight was increased but it doesn’t feel any slower in play to me.

5 Likes

The last green on YYE finally just sold out…Really hoping you’re the one that picked it up :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol yup.

2 Likes

Really like the silver with black rims one - almost bought one myself

3 Likes

Wow, I know sometimes people complain that the YYE pics make a color more attractive than it actually is, this is an instance where the opposite happened. This a beautiful shade of green.

6 Likes

my pic makes it look a little too dark, but the YYE pic is way over lighted. Hard to do this thing justice.

3 Likes

It can be frustrating. I’ve noticed this with a lot of my green throws…and when color is one of the most important things to me when I’m window shopping…it’s hard to rely on what I see on YYE.

Glad you were able to pick this up today!! It looks great! I REALLY need to pick one of these up soon. Maybe I can find a decent deal on a used one :D.

Just 1 to go for now!!

4 Likes

what bout the Shutter Bi metal?:wink::kissing_smiling_eyes: (was informed this was a kissing emoji thought it was a whistling emoji my bad)

3 Likes