Showoff your Father’s Day gifts

I’m still in my R2-D2 pajama pants, and it’s noon here.
(At first I wanted to use the new-to-me forum time function, but then realized it did exactly what I didn’t want.)

2 Likes

I would like if not for the toe style sandal or whatever you call it. Socks and sandals = amazing leisurewear, but it has to be the other kind that just have the band over the top.

And no father’s day for me. I have no father or grandfather, and am not one myself.

2 Likes

The kids know that I like donuts and yo-yos, so I guess this gift was inevitable at some point. The Hubless Bite Size is super weird, but surprisingly capable. Also, my wife found a new donut place and they were so good (as you can see…)

10 Likes

Since they’re so close, they might as well roll Yo-yo Day, Donut Day, and Father’s Day all into one.

4 Likes

The kids got (let me get) these beauties. These are my first higher level string trick yo-yos. I like my GenXs a lot, and my MYY Purple Line is fine, but these are really amazing. I love the teal/hot pink combination the five year old picked.

11 Likes

12 Likes

That’s a great gift, from wife or kids?

Also, do all the tins eventual rust in spot like that? Mine has and I’m thinking about waxing it to prevent more damage. Chime in if you’ve got better ideas.

My wife Jane worked with @ReticNeil to make me a custom engraved Burm. She is so awesome!!!

14 Likes

Card and plate my son made at daycare

11 Likes

Wow that is a keeper right there … the yo yo I mean :wink:

4 Likes

lol xP

11 Likes

I can’t show mine because the Ti-Vayders haven’t shipped yet :wink:

3 Likes